New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampires Must Die. (T-M)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Vampires Must Die.  (T-M) Empty
PostSubject: Vampires Must Die. (T-M)   Vampires Must Die.  (T-M) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Alright, here's how this is going to work. Vampires have unleashed themselves on the earth, and they're trying to kill off humans so that they can rule the earth and stuff. Also blood is tasty so that's a plus. Vampires don't want to make friends or have freaky hybrid babies, they just want to kill kill kill. What's the solution? Vampires Must Die. The government has decided to teach anti vampire methods to the police and "Hunters" have taken it upon themselves to turn up a profit on killing vampires by putting themselves up for hire to get rid of the neighborhood blood sucker. But they're hard to kill. They're fast they're strong and know a million and one ways to kill you. Did I mention none of them like you either? Anyways, you're in Toronto and your job, whether you're a military/police task force, or a vigilante is to kill vampires. They can be identified by a weird tattoo of a heart with an X over it on their chest or just looking really violent and avoiding sunlight and the like. A vampire's weaknesses are decapitation and impalement through the heart tattoo, sunlight (They're easily blinded by light but can see in the dark extremely well, and they burn extremely easily.) and items that have been blessed. Crosses holy water and anything you gave a priest enough money to get anti vampired for you.

So basically, happy hunting.

Things to note:

1. Vampires are always evil.
2. Vampires are ALWAYS evil.
3. Anything vampire related is always evil.
4. Vampires are soulless beings of the night. They are evil and they want you for breakfast, or more like midnight snack.
5. Vampires will eat you.
6. No, when vampires eat you you do not get to be a vampire yourself. That's not how this works.
7. No you don't get to be a half vampire. Why? Because if such a thing was attempted one or both of the people/demon would end up dead.
8. Vampires don't really want your blood. They want your love. They want your soul which they obtain by eating you. Have fun with that.
9. If your character even attempts a relationship other than a steak to heart one your character WILL die.
10. You don't get to be a vampire, you just get to be eaten by one.
11. Vampires do suffer from bullet to the head disease. They need a brain to function, so you can kill them by getting rid of it.

Rules:

1. No vampires are evil. (My answer to a plethora of questions.)
2. No GMing
3. Wear pants when roleplaying. Skirts and shorts are OK too.
4. No this doesn't get to be in America. I want to do an RP in Canada. Just be glad I'm not making you role play in Montreal, where you would need to speak french.
5. I know I said T-M, which means be gory and such, but try and control yourselves on some more graphic scenes.
6. *Sigh* Yes there can be human to human romance. Just don't go overboard.
7. This is high flying action stuff right here. So get badass or get out.
8. I can't think of many more rules but I can add them, so check this area out from time to time.
9. Prove to me that you're no fool, walk across my swimming pool put the following phrase in your first post. "No! Why the hell would vampires sparkle!?"

Chararcter sheet... is oh noes! Missing! Don't fret. You can just write a paragraph describing your character, or make your own sheet. As long as I know a little about your character, it doesn't matter to me how you dish out the information. Except holo cube. We don't have the technology we can't rebuild him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Must Die. (T-M)   Vampires Must Die.  (T-M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am

No! Why the hell would vampires sparkle!?

Well, it seems to be an interesting enough subject. Can a player character be a wolf-man or werewolf? They are, after all, natural enemies of vampires.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Must Die. (T-M)   Vampires Must Die.  (T-M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 am

*cracks knuckles* I haven't done this kind of work in a couple months, time to break out my universal vampire Roleplay character! (Yes I have one, though she is usually a vampire, I think I can switch this one around.)

Artemis "Arty" (I know, lame nickname. let's blame it on my lack of creativity when it comes to names and such) Parker, she worked with the National Guard until she heard about the whole "Vampire" thing. So she resigned, and started packing for Toronto. She comes equipped with her own set of knives and Stakes (Her weapons of choice) along with one pistol she may or may not have taken when she left the armed forces, and a cross and a few bottles of holy water from the local church. She has black hair, is quite pale, and icy blue eyes. She wears (normally) a tight fitting T-shirt (you know, so things can't grab on to loose clothing) a hoodie sweat jacket, skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots. She is a smart ass independent woman. She is twenty-two. She has severe claustrophobia. Not much history, she grew up in California, graduated from an art college, and went into the Military. Her parents are furious at her for going to Toronto, but she doesn't care.

((Is this good enough, I figured I should make it brief to leave room for character development, and stuff. Hilarious Summary by the way, Nightmare.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Must Die. (T-M)   Vampires Must Die.  (T-M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires Must Die. (T-M)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: