New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orphan Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skybaby

Orphan Fun Empty
PostSubject: Orphan Fun   Orphan Fun I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:48 pm

There's an orphanage right outside of town known as Saint Maria's Orphanage. People thought that this orphanage was run by several nuns, but in all reality it is run by the orphans themselves. They made one particular orphan "the leader", her name...Trinity. The goal for her was to find all the orphans a decent home and to keep them all alive from storybook monsters. (ex. monsters under the bed, monsters in the closet, monsters that stay in the dark, and ghosts) Let's see what kind of fun these orphans get into.

Rules
1. No modding
2. you can have more than one character, just please keep up with them
3. you can swear, just keep it down a bit
4. there can be relationships, but nothing farther than kissing in this rp please
5. most importantly just have fun with it.
(I will add more if I see fit to do so, but I don't think I will need to)

Name
Background
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Trinity
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that reaches mid-back, teal eyes, slim, medium height. Normally wears jeans with a while in the right knee and a tie-die t-shirt. She's always barefoot.
Background: She has always been an orphan ever since she could remember. She ran the streets earning money in stree fights until social services found her and put her in an orphanage that they thought was run by nuns, but in all reality it was run by the orphans themselves.

Last edited by skybaby on Fri May 21, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Orphan Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphan Fun   Orphan Fun I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Skybaby, you need some rules for this rp. You can look at other rps for examples.

Also, your plot is a little simple. Without some conflict, this rp probably won't lift off the ground.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

Orphan Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphan Fun   Orphan Fun I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:47 pm

I hope what I edited is better...sorry this is my first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orphan Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphan Fun   Orphan Fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphan Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: