New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) Empty
PostSubject: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:12 pm

On April 23rd, 2053, Washington, D.C. was hit by a nuclear bomb launched by a Fascist Party. In the chaos after the destruction of the capital, several nations were created out of the former U.S. The Fascist Party emerged from the Second Republic of Texas and began to fight the newly proclaimed U.S. government in New England. Several battles were fought throughout the remains of the U.S., with major battles in Dallas, Philadelphia, and New York City. The One Year War, it was called, and after the siege of New York City, it was proclaimed the capital of the New Republic of America. The rest of the former U.S. was quickly put into submission.

Two months before the nuclear bomb hit Washington, D.C., North Korea became a threat to the world. They launched terrorist attacks on many countries across the world. Immediately, the U.K., the U.S., and Japan invaded North Korea. North Korea did not stand a chance against three of the most powerful countries in the world and it was defeated. The U.K. and the U.S. left control of North Korea to Japan expecting them to give it up when it became stable again, but they didn't. Instead they established a puppet government. Soon Japan had declared themselves the Empire of Japan, they became a major threat to peace and the U.K. considered going to war with them.

A week before the attack on D.C., the South American economy was failing. All of the leaders of the South American countries met, and they decided that they would elect one ruler of South America, and make themselves into one country called The United Federation of South America. It almost immediately began to prosper in both the economy and the military.

World War III effectively began on December 1, 2054 by the invasion of Mexico by the New Republic of America.

WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) Newworldmap1

Rules
1- No God-Modding!
2- I can change the rules at any time.
3- No unstoppable armies.
4- Post "This is World War III!" in your character sheet to acknowledge that you have read these rules.
5- A little bit of cursing is okay.
6- There is more advanced space travel in this RP but nothing outside of the solar system.
7- Don't nuke people for no reason, and only one nuke is allowed to be used every week, contact me before you use a nuke.
8- Please refer to the previous RP in the Roleplay Graveyard for additional help.
9- PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME CHARACTERS I REMOVED FROM THE LIST DUE TO UNCERTAINTY ON RATHER OR NOT YOU WANTED IT. WE STILL HAVE NATIONS OPEN, (Armenia could be one, for example) AND PLEASE INQUIRE WITH ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS BACK!

Character Template:
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Traits:
Ruling Style:
Brief History:
Other:

Countries
The New Republic of America:
The Empire of Japan: Magus1108
China: Magus1108
The United Kingdoms: Cole9003
The United Alliance of South America: rcox1995
Germany:
France:
Spain:
Saudi Arabia: Almostinsane
Israel:
India: rcox1995
Russia: Almostinsane
Australia: Almostinsane
South Africa:

HAVE FUN!

Last edited by rcox1995 on Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Accepted Characters

Username: Magus1108
Name: Misa Kouzuki
Appearance:
Personality: To her public, Misa is a rightous and good ruler, willing to do the will of the people. In private, Misa is a greedy and evil ruler. She is a very good manipulator, making the Japanese public do as she says, and making them think that it is good for Japan.
Traits: A good manipulator, and a decent stratigest. She sometimes doesn't think things through, which is a flaw of hers.
Ruling Style: She seems kind to her people, but has many restrictions on them. She has led them to believe it is for the good of Japan, and many rights that were taken will be restored eventually. She is harsh and just to those who rebel, and to those who make too many mistakes.
Brief History: Misa become the leader of the Japanese Liberation Party when she was 21, which sought to put Japan back to its former glory, and not as a 'puppet of the United States' as was a popular slogan. In the last elections, her party won most of the government offices. When they gained enough power, they cast out any who opposed them and Misa declared herself Empress of Japan, so she could 'bring glory and honor back to the Homeland'.
When they invaded North Korea, Misa fooled the UK and US into leaving so she could establish a puppet government in the country. Now Misa is setting the rest of Asia, and soon the world, under her sights. She is currently planning to invade South Korea soon, and to attack the EU.
Other:

Username: rcox1995
Name: Aphras F. Vigyls
Appearance: 5'11", 43 years old, has dirty blonde hair with a few gray hairs. He wears a black suit with pants and a blue tie. He wears black shoes, and has deep blue eyes, also with tanned skin.
Personality: Smart, but takes a while to think things over. He is hyper, and shy, and is very nice to people. He allies his country with as many countries as possible.
Traits: Kind-hearted, and always thinks twice before a decision. He treats his nation as well as a regular person.
Ruling Style: Aphras asks his Council of Electives for laws, and he follows them. Free enterprise is existent, and freedom of press, speech, and every other basic human right is guaranteed.
Brief History: Aphras F. Vigyls was born in Peru from American parents. His parents moved to America, and lived with his Peruvian-American grandparents. When he 31, he joined the Peruvian Unity Party, which sought to unite the countries of South America. He became the leader of the party, and when the Peruvian Unity Party became the leading party in the process of uniting South America, most of the citizens of South American voted for Aphras as the first King of the United Federation of South America. He then moved the capital from Lima to Brasilia, and began his successful but just rule over South America.
Other:

Username: almostinsane
Name: Aidan Stefenson
Appearance:
Personality: Aidan is a kind person with a determined sense of right and wrong. Most of all, he is determined to defend his country.
Traits: Aidan is cautious and therefore keeps Australia neutral. He wouldn't consider himself a genius, but he is able to keep a clear head in the most dire circumstances, knowing when to bide his time or take quick action, whether it's in diplomacy, politics, or militarily.
Ruling Style: Aidan is a kind ruler and does his best to guarantee his country freedom of speech, freedom of press, security, and a sound economy.
Brief History: Aidan grew up in New Zealand when he was younger before moving to Sydney, Australia. Before the change of governments throughout the world, Aidan was a member of the Australian Parliament. Because of his understanding of both countries, Aidan was able to smooth over negations between New Zealand and Australia in reaction to the troubles in America and Western Asia, knowing that the two countries would need to work together in case the superpowers turned their attention south. It was because of this, and his other accomplishments, that Aidan became Prime Minister of Australia.
Other: His age is around his mid-twenties.

Username: almostinsanne
Name: Stefan Kalinski
Appearance:
Personality: Stefan is very passionate, believing that Russia has been cheated of her glory, especially by the U.S. and the West. He does what he believes is right, no matter who objects.
Traits: Nationalistic, but a brilliant orator and military commander. He knows how to stir up feelings of pride and nationalism in the army and his people.
Ruling Style: Stefan does things the way he believes they must be done. In theory, he believes in a free Russian people but he doesn't hesitate to have newspapers closed and his detractors arrested "for the greater good."
Brief History: Stefan grew up in Moscow as a child. His family was a poor one and, thus, he had a hard life. Through his own hard work and appeal to the poor, Stefan became part of the Russian government, rising through the levels to government until, at age 25, he became President and gained the power to change the country according to his will. He plans to expand Russia on the world stage.
Other:

Username: rcox1995
Name: Akosh Gandhi
Appearance: 5'5, has brown hair and dark skin. He wears a black suit with a blue tie, and wears formal pants. He has brown eyes.
Personality: His personality is one of a true ruler. He is one for his country, and is very nationalistic. He can get angry easily, and is not good at strategy, but he is very good with diplomacy and at speaking.
Traits: Nationalistic, bad strategist, good orator and diplomat.
Ruling Style: He is his country, and constantly making it better. He will stop at nothing to make India greater and bigger, and he is a huge supporter of expansionism, mainly for a reason of more 'living space'.
Brief History: He was born in the city of Calcutta by Bangladesh. He is a descendant of the famous Gandhi who had freed India from British rule. He moved to New Delhi when he was 15, and he became interested in politics. He rose to become President, and he then gave himself unlimited power over India, taking over other countries and adding them into the Greater Indian Empire.
Other:

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Aman Sal-Din
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/025/1/6/Saladin_by_amoxes.jpg
Personality: Aman is a kind if stern man. He has no problem doing whatever he feels is necessary, but is a devout Muslim and would never do something that he's morally against.
Traits: Traditionalist but open-minded, authoritarian, but believes in certain rights for the people.
Ruling Style: Aman is authoritarian and is a traditionalist. He does, however, generally listen to his people does what he thinks is necessary to protect them.
Brief History: Aman grew up in Saudi Arabia in a lower-class family. When the U.S. government fell, the Saudi Royal Family lost a powerful ally to sell oil to, causing the country to fall into decline. People rioted and different groups sprang up to rebel and become the new government. Aman joined one of these groups as violence escalated and through years of revolution and destruction, Aman became leader of the group and, ultimately, Saudi Arabia. As the new King, he brought stability and many reforms to the country, firmly establishing human rights to be protected by his government, protecting women and other minorities. Recently, he has united the entire Arabian Peninsula under his rule.
Other:

Username: Cole9003
Name: William Ardent
Appearance: 36-years-old, 6'2", light brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a slim body.
Personality: Sometimes dark and brooding, mostly an optimist, will not use force unless it is necessary.
Traits: A brilliant commander, and a very charismatic ruler.
Ruling Style: A just but firm rule.
Brief History: He was born in London into a relatively well off family, he graduated from college with straight A's, he then became a member of parliament, in 2051 he became Prime Minister of The United Kingdoms, since then he has begun having the British Channel patrolled by his navy, he has now built up his military and is preparing for any aggressive military actions from The Republic of The New United States of America, or the Empire of Japan, though he is trying to get an alliance with The United Alliance of South America.
Other: He is a very good shot.

Last edited by rcox1995 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 pm

I'd like to reserve Spain and Israel please. Because this is World War III
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Hm...you know what, I think I'll give up the USA to give someone else the chance to play them. If that's ok. If no one else takes them, since I'll take the New Republic back.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 pm

OOC: Okay, that is fine, Magus1108.

Reservations noted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Um, one of my characters aren't up, the leader of Saudi Arabia.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 pm

OOC: Sorry almostinsane, I shall put him again.

OOCAGAIN: I cannot seem to find that particular character sheet, you're going to have to make a new one, I guess.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Okay. I'll remake him then.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

almostinsane, sorry about that. It seems that Cole9003 never transferred it over.

Well.....I would also say that we should start after the NRA and the UK is taken.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Aman Sal-Din
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/025/1/6/Saladin_by_amoxes.jpg
Personality: Aman is a kind if stern man. He has no problem doing whatever he feels is necessary, but is a devout Muslim and would never do something that he's morally against.
Traits: Traditionalist but open-minded, authoritarian, but believes in certain rights for the people.
Ruling Style: Aman is authoritarian and is a traditionalist. He does, however, generally listen to his people does what he thinks is necessary to protect them.
Brief History: Aman grew up in Saudi Arabia in a lower-class family. When the U.S. government fell, the Saudi Royal Family lost a powerful ally to sell oil to, causing the country to fall into decline. People rioted and different groups sprang up to rebel and become the new government. Aman joined one of these groups as violence escalated and through years of revolution and destruction, Aman became leader of the group and, ultimately, Saudi Arabia. As the new King, he brought stability and many reforms to the country, firmly establishing human rights to be protected by his government, protecting women and other minorities. Recently, he has united the entire Arabian Peninsula under his rule.
Other:

(Are we continuing where the old roleplay left off or totally restarting?)
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Accepted.

I am keeping the boundaries at their old positions, but we'll basically restart, only there will be no more scramble for territory, only pure war...
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but do you guys just want to start now, and wait to see if any others will fill the other positions?
Back to top Go down
Cole9003

Cole9003

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:47 am

OOC: If I may I would like to rp as the UK, here is my character sheet.

Username: Cole9003
Name: William Ardent
Appearance: 36-years-old, 6'2", light brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a slim body.
Personality: Sometimes dark and brooding, mostly an optimist, will not use force unless it is necessary.
Traits: A brilliant commander, and a very charismatic ruler.
Ruling Style: A just but firm rule.
Brief History: He was born in London into a relatively well off family, he graduated from college with straight A's, he then became a member of parliament, in 2051 he became Prime Minister of The United Kingdoms, since then he has begun having the British Channel patrolled by his navy, he has now built up his military and is preparing for any aggressive military actions from The Republic of The New United States of America, or the Empire of Japan, though he is trying to get an alliance with The United Alliance of South America.
Other: He is a very good shot.

OOC2: Oh and guys, I am really sorry about kind of just quitting on the other rp, some things happened, and truthfully after all of that was over I kind of just forgot about it... Sad
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: YOU ARE BACK!!

Awesome!

ACCEPTED!

OOCAgain: Still, guys, do you want to?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

I want give this roleplay another shot. Smile
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: Okay, this is good.

As soon as we can get Alec, Magus, and Cole back on here, we can start!

By the way, sorry for the slight absence.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm still interested.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:14 am

OOC: Okay. Thank you.

Now we need to get Alec to see if he is still on, and we could probably start. Though we still need the NRA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)   WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWIII: A New War (A NEW REVIVAL; REMADE! PG-13! WE NEED THE NRA!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: