New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guiding Philosophy

Go down 
+4
Magus1108
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 am

All right, this is a thread where we can write out the underlying philosophies for how characters live their lives, or what you think they would say it is. It can be an original character or one made up by someone else, and they can be funny, serious, happy, dopey, grumpy, doc, etc. They don't have to be your own, but please don't do one for another user, we don't want anyone getting offended here.

My OC Nightmare: "Together, Heartless and I will accomplish what our father couldn't, we will control the world; humans and supers will all bow before us."

Zuko in Dawn of a New Prince: "Power will set me free from the chains that I've been cursed with since my birth. I will serve my master until all his power is mine, though I still have much to learn."

Chowder: "I love food!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Amy: It doesn't matter who I am. What matters now is that my new friends are happy and that nothing happens to them. For I am sure that my being here will bring them nothing but trouble in the long run.

Shizuka: I never cared about the Fire Nation. All I know is that my home is right. To be ruled by one person will bring more downfalls. And that is why I will not tether myself to one place. When it happens, I can claim I belong to no place.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:43 am

Kami (an OC werewolf of mine): I loved my mother and then I killed her. I loved Javy and I killed him. Everyone I love ends up dead, all because of me. I will never love again.

Casey Jewels (another OC): I try and I fail. I try and I fail. Everything just always blows up in my face. But if I don't try, then what is the point of living?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 am

Caesar (Heirs/Rebellion): "Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you....stranger. When I'm through with this world, I'm gonna make sure that nothing remains the same. The status quo needs to be turned on its head! And those who crossed me, those who killed the one I loved....they shall all suffer fates worse than death. I'll see to it." (Cue maniacal laughter.)

Rein (Heirs/Rebellion): "No matter what, I'm going to reunite with Kegan and live the rest of my life with him. I love him, and not even the gods themselves can keep us apart. I'd go through hell and beyond to see him again, if necessary. I'll show those who would want us apart why 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'."

Maul (Heirs/Rebellion): "Logic and Justice are the only absolutes in this world. A balance must be upheld, which the Order is determined to keep. There are no shades of gray, only black and white. You are either good, or evil. I am evil in the depths of my heart, but I work for the greater good to balance my actions out. Corruption is an entity that must be kept at bay, and eventually destroyed. No one is above the Law. Not even the Emperor."

Zahanna (Dawn): "My job may be tough, but it makes a good some of credits. I'll take the job, no matter how dangerous it may be. Nothing can stop me, I'll make sure of that. I'll fight for myself until the day I die. Nothing's gonna stop me from achieving my goals. Not even the Empire, if it comes to it."

Killer (This World): "I must serve my Mistress. All that I do, I do to carry out her will and her deepest desires. Soon, this world will drown in blood, because my Mistress commands it. Even if she doesn't realize it."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

Obito Uchiha/Kakashi Hatake (Naruto): "Those who don't follow the rules are scum. But those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Jedi (Star Wars): "There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."

Sith (Star Wars): "Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. "
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 am

Sunny (Rebellion): "I cannot survive as a girl. All my life I have known that to live I must play the part of a male. But I don't think I can handle it and I fear my secret will cause me more harm than not."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am

Ikkuma, (Rebellion): The world you see in the cities, where people run around and do meaningless chores is not real. It is a distorted world made by man to satisfy their need to have more. But little do they know, that the one thing they do not have is our world. The one you and I live in, the world all of man was meant to live in, and every mountain is more grand than a palace, and each river is ten times as beautiful as any fountain, a meadow of flowers is far more beautiful than a man made garden. Never forget, that the world you and I live in is the most beautiful place, and not that world where one rules millions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 am

Aidan (+Anima the RP): It took way too much for me to realize, that just because someone lives and stays alive different than the way I do, they are not different from me. It took one too many mistakes, and one friend lost, to realize this, but from now on, the +Anima are not my enemies.

((Awww, it wasn't as emo as I planned... oh well.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am

“Darkness, she is my lover. Shadow, she is my protection. Light, she is my bane. Hope, I can not reach her. For Evil is my band, my ball and chain that ties my soul to the Darkness I’ve become accustomed.”
– My Teen Titans OC Specter, The Heroic Thief

“I may not be a bender, but I have the stances of the both the Fire Nation’s elite benders, and the Earth Kingdom’s master benders. I may not be able to manipulate the earth, of bend any flame to my will, but I can bend the body to the point of breaking.”
– My Avatar:TLA OC Ersher, The Burning Stone Soldier
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Jacob from Fusion Fighters:

"The person I loved the most betrayed me, so everyone is scum to me now. I don't want their hatred, but I can't risk the pain again. It's better to earn their hate from the start than earn their disdain over time."

Sedo Amnis from the not started yet RP No Man's Land:

"You and I can be civil friends, rivals, acquaintances, or strangers. I am as the earth is; strong, quiet, dependable, and as the water; calm, tranquil, and soothing. However, if you cross me in the wrong way, I will destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am

Tsuba (Rebellion): "Nothing shall stand in my way, be it mere mortals, or the highest of Gods. My destiny is to rule the Gaborian Empire into a new Golden Era, one where the various rebel elements have finally and completely been crushed, and where there will be no more Heirs of royal bloodline to oppose me. You may call me evil; perhaps I am. But whatever you call me, it doesn't matter. If you ally with me, then you have nothing to fear. But if you oppose me, then I shall utterly destroy you, piece by little piece. Nebi, Kegan, Hazuki, Carlisle, all of you who fight against me....

You shall all perish in the New Order. That, I shall see to it. And you'd best not doubt me. After all....I'm a woman of my word. And Nebi? I think I shall enjoy breaking you the most. The woman you love may not be able to die, but that doesn't mean she can't feel pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guiding Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiding Philosophy   Guiding Philosophy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiding Philosophy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: