New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter 2010!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Enter 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Enter 2010!!!   Enter 2010!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm

So, the New Year's almost here, and New Worlds will be saying good bye to 2009. (For some, in less than an hour! I probably should've made this sooner. D)

A lot of things have happened in 2009 to all of us. (Including the creation of New Worlds...atleast I think it hasn't been that long. Time does fly when you're having fun after all.) I basically just made this thread for people to share any of the crazy/wonderful/life changing things that have happened to them in 2009, what your feelings are towards the New Year, and any of those resolutions that you may have come up with recently.

--- --- ---

For me...well, I think I've done a bit of hair bending, got a nice hat, got a bit more comfortable with driving, discovered some awesome new things on the web, met a couple of people, had a blast with people that I already knew, become wiser and dumber at the same time...or somewhere around there, nearly got involved in an unwanted harem, have gotten stronger, (in the "better" sense of the word, which probably also includes physically. Still got a lot to improve on though.), reevaluated my purpose, got halfway past a sucky school schedule, survived some annoying classes, improved my attitude/self-esteem quite a bit, and just...more stuff.

Am I ready for the New Year? Well...maybe. Can't say I'm Crazy Prepared for it, but I'm ready to wing it and give it a shot or whatever. (Not like I have a choice.) My resolution: Is to spend more time having fun with my friends and family (which includes my dogs. D), because I'll soon be moving away from them...so, I wanna make the best of the time I have left. )
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Enter 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter 2010!!!   Enter 2010!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 am

Well, I've thought alot about not only my real family but also the great family I've found here. I've thought about how much life would suck without everyone, and how I promised myself I would always come back here or wherever we may move in the future because I want to keep my family. I realized this after the RP board closed and I thought we might lose people, but things are good now.
I've become a trekky, learned about fullmetal alchemist, gotten into politics, and union workings at my fathers work, i've gotten into drawing and singing, I've come much closer to getting my black belt and I've found out I'm not the only person like me out there.
This year probably more than any before, I've become comfortable enough with people here, and comfortable with myself, I've accepted that I'm not alone and I really want to thank everyone because whether you know it or not you've actually helped me through the hardest times of my life by giving me a chance to leave reality and calm down mentally for a while until i could handle reality again. So thank you, thank all of you.

Cheers to all of my friends in another world. So from reality to AU, I'll see you on the other side! Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Enter 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter 2010!!!   Enter 2010!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 pm

My friendships have really strengthen this (actually now it's last) year and it's shown me who my true friends are. I became more confident in my abilities as a writer as well which is a good thing. Um...I was able to grow as a person and allowed my hair to get really long. I got to meet volleygirl which in turn sparked my desire to actually go and visit Timur this summer. I began to watch Shugo Chara and found a new anime obsession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter 2010!!!   Enter 2010!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter 2010!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: