New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampyres vs Slayers

Go down 
+6
beast93boy
zukoismybf
roman_tic_kataang
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Vampyres vs Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Vampyres aren't supposed to exist. They're supposed to be pure fantasy, legends that excite, terrify, and enthrall people from the safety of their homes as they read about them. Unfortunately for humanity, vampyres exist. Throughout history, they have secretly fed upon the human race to survive. This, of course, hasn't gone unnoticed. Throughout the centuries, slayers have been secretly combating vampyres and other supernatural creatures in an effort to defend humanity. This eternal battle continues today...

Profile:

Name:
Race: (Humans, Vampyres, etc.)
Appearance:
Backround/Personality:
Weapons/Abilities:
Extra:

Rules:
Respect others.
No God-modding.
The rating is PG-13. Please keep it that way.
Three characters allowed.
Original Characters only.
Other Supernatural beings allowed.

My Characters
Name: Felix
Race: Vampyres
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers FelixforalmostinsaneonASN
Backround/Personality: Born in England during the Industrial Revolution, Felix grew up in London. One day, when he was coming home from work, he was ambushed by a Vampire and bitten, though he wasn't completely drained of his blood, allowing him to be ressurected the next night as a vampyre.
Felix is egotistical but honest. He doesn't care about the battle between humans and vampyres. Drinking blood from humans, usually slayers, and animals alike only when hungry. Felix works as a mercenary and bounty hunter and would work for anyone if payed well and if the job doesn't conflict with his own complicated code of honor. Felix's only true motivation is adventure and what he gets out of things. He speaks with a lower class English accent.
Weapons/Abilities: Felix carries a katana, knives, and shurikens (his weapons of choice) around with him everywhere. Felix can walk in daylight and can sprout black wings from his back whenever he wants and fly with them. He is also able to move superfast. Fast enough to dodge most of anything.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 am

Ahhhh reminds me of the old vampyres RP, those were the days XD.

Name:Artemis
Race: (Humans, Vampyres, etc.) Half-Vampyre
Appearance:Vampyres vs Slayers Artemis Rendition, by Ginevra
Backround/Personality:She was born in liverpool 97 years ago. Her mother was killed by slayers when Artemis was five, her father was tired of risking his life for his daughter. He tried to kill her, he told her to hide in the back of a carriage, under some hay. She did, she was 12. He told her was stopping to get some fire wood for a cap for the knight, he ran to get the slayers to kill her. She flew off when she heard them coming and never saw her father again.
Weapons/Abilities: Teleknesis. She has wings so she can fly when needed.
Extra:

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 am

Cool. Accepted. Smile To be fair, "Real Terror" inspired me to make this roleplay. Smile
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

Good to know. I hope we dont have to go through the whole "pup" fiasco like in the original, it mortified TR and i couldn't breathe i was laughing so hard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:14 am

LOL. Understood. Razz
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:17 am

Good. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Kadon "The Hand of Death" Tylon
Race: Human, African-American under the suit
Appearance: :Vampyres vs Slayers Profile_deathshand
Backround/Personality: Kadon's family has a long history of being Vampire Slayers. From generation to generation, a strong suit of armor has been passed down from the first heir to their first son or daughter. This suit has magical origins, and it is still unknown where exactly it came from. What is know is that it is made out of a very strong material, and is able to withstand many attacks. Kadon was given the suite by his mother, and when he was eighteen he took over as the family Vampire. When he was twenty, his young sister were killed by a still unknown Vampire. Since then Kadon has vowed to hunt that vampire down, no matter the cost.
Weapons/Abilities: Two duel swords, a series of stakes, and a vial of holy water.
Extra:

((Here's what I have so far. Will finish my other characters later.))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Name:Rhian
Race:vampyre
Appearance:Vampyres vs Slayers Vampire
Backround/Personality: Rhian was born in Northern England in a simple town. She always had this feeling that someone would watch her at night, and follow her. It turned out it was a vampire for it went into her room one day and bit her neck. From her panicing, the vampire had to escape because her parents came rushing to her room.
From that time on, she has found it hard to keep from hurting her parents so she ran away, learning to live by herself and trying to regulate her feed on humans.
Weapons/Abilities:trained with elbow blades, has the ability of invisibility
Extra:

Last edited by roman_tic_kataang on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Name: Miral
Race: Vampyre
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers 2009-04-02-Anime_Vampire
Backround/Personality: Miral was born in North Carolina in a small farming town, but instead of adopting a suntan and a southerner's drawl, she had a voice so cold that it was like blood dripping, and pale, porcelain-like skin. Because of this, Miral thought she was a goth at heart, and chose to live the lifestyle as such. Kids at school teased her, and soon she dropped out. Soon after, she moved to Raleigh so that she could live a little better of a life in a city. She met her boyfriend, Desmond(I'll make a character sheet for him, too), while there. He was a goth, as well, but she didn't know he was a vampyre until the one day when he bit her. She then turned into a vampyre herself. Now they team up and suck blood together, mostly from the same victim.
Weapons/Abilities: Miral has telepathy, to the point where she can even convince people to do things from her own mind and transfer false memories into her victims, and barely anything can percieve her ability. Unfortunately, the powers stimulate the human sense of smell, and they smell their favorite smell when she's using it, but she can also make the victim smell a horrible smell if she wants to torture the victim, as well. She is skilled with a katana and shuriken. Plus Miral has wings, so she can fly, as well.
Extra: Miral has a sttutering problem that she never got solved as a human kid, and now it's stuck.

Name: Desmond
Race: Vampyre
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers Df
Backround/Personality: Desmond was bitten by a vampyre long ago when he was a little kid. His parents threw him out after he bit his mother, thinking he was a freak and a danger to them. He was never taken in by pseudo-parents, so he lived on the streets for his whole life. He ended up in Raleigh, the least likely place he'd thought he'd go to. He met Miral there. One night, he bit her in a need for blood. She was human at the time, so she turned into a vampyre, as well. They feed on the same victim, so they both know what the person tastes like.
Weapons/Abilities: He can fly due to his wings, and he is skilled with pistols.
Extra: Desmond is blind, but ever since he became a vampyre, he has a sixth sense that tells him where things are.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 pm

All accepted. One thing, romantic, though. Your character can't be that old and still live in her parents old vacation home. It'd have collapsed by now.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Alex (goes by the codename Valor when slaying)
Race: Humans
Appearance:
Vampyres vs Slayers 502d1156096064-version-mega-man-should-brawl-250px-megaman_volnutt
Like Megaman, but without the blue armor. Or, let's just say he wears the blue armor in battle or something.

Backround/Personality: Alex is a nerd. He's not even necessarily supposed to be slaying Vampyres. Unlike most slayers, it's not his destiny, he's not a descendent of slayers from years past, he doesn't have a sacred duty. But hey, what else is he going to do in his free time.
Alex first discovered a vampyre when he was dared by the cool kids to spend a night in a cemetery. He managed to avoid being bitten by hiding behind a tomb with a cross on it.
That was four years ago. Since then, he has decided to spend his life hunting vampires. He began working out, and studying vampires and their weaknesses. He bought weapons and equipment. He gave up his social life. He started talking to other slayers online.
Unfortunately, he still has to attend school. His parents are unaware of his slaying activity. The only person who knows about it is his former best friend Paul, who occasionally helped in a few slayings from a distance. Recently though, the two have been drifting apart as Paul prefers to be a normal teenager as to Alex who is delving deeper and deeper into the Vampyre world.
Weapons/Abilities: Katana, stakes, garlic, crosses, holy water, knives, battle-axe with pull out knife. Alex and Paul designed a set of blue armor for battling Vampyres. This armor enhances his strength and reflexes, but mostly it's just used for protection from heavy blows and attacks.
Extra: Good with computers, in good physical condition as a result of working out.

Last edited by beast93boy on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Name: Cabe
Race: Crusnik, A Vampyre that feeds on other Vampyres.

Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers Last_Man_Standing_CG_by_Overweight_Cat

Backround/Personality: Cabe has existed for so long that he's forgotten much of his own past. He was bitten, that he was sure of, he remembers the pain and suffering. And when he survived the transformation, the first thing he did was devour the Vampyre that bit him in revenge. Because of this, he became able to drink the blood of Vampyres, not just humans.

For over three thousand years he fed on Humans and Vampyres alike, his power growing each time. He became a thing of legend to Vampyres, feared by them just as they are feared by humans. Time has made him patient, and he'll stalk someone for days before striking. He's calm, quiet, and merciless.

Weapons/Abilities: Three thousand years of devouring Vampyres and Humans has made Cabe powerful, enough so that he can overpower even the most seasoned of Vampyres. He's able to sprout wings upon his back, and his power seems to stem from his very blood. For amusement, he carries a gun loaded with silver and a vial of holy water.

Extra: He enjoys the taste of women more so than men.

------------------------------------------

Name: Jack Kelley
Race: Werewolf

Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers AnimeGuy16

Backround/Personality: Jack could barley walk when the Werewolf bit him. Everyone believed it was just a simple wolf, and although his wound was great, Jack would be fine. They soon found out it wasn't the case. At first, Jack could not control his transformations, happening whenever he looked upon the moon. His personality became split, that of a wolf, and that of a human.

As he grew older he found it frustrating to be different, and went to work taming the beast inside him. Eventually, the man and the wolf started to think as one, and one night on the full moon, Jack stared up at the shining orb and did not change. From then on out he and the wolf thought more closely together, and are able to live as one.

Weapons/Abilities: In his human form, Jack has strength and senses beyond normal men. His endurance is remarkable, his skin as tough as steel. If he needs to fight, he grows claws upon his fingers, and sharpened fangs.

When his wolf form, Jack's speed and strength increase ten fold, but it becomes much harder to control himself.

Extra: Is searching for others like himself.

Last edited by Fire Lord on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Very Happy cant wait for this to start! It's gonna be so much fun! flower
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Accepted. Nice characters. I'll start soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Name: Count Kinkel
Race: Vampire
Age: Appears in his late 70s, but is well over two thousand years old.
Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers Jade_gallery_pc_05_350x278
Backround/Personality: Count Kinkel no longer remembers when he was born as a human. All he remembers is being born as a Vampire. He has walked through the ages, feasting upon billions of humans in his life. Vampires too, but only to acquire they ability. He once went by the name of Vlad Tepes the Impaler. Now Kinkel is in America, under the alias of a wealthy business man.
Weapons/Abilities: Count Kinkel is a rare breed of Vampire. He is what is known as a Day Walker. He can walk in broad daylight without any fears or special magic to prevent him from bursting into dust. He acquired this ability through sucking another Vampire's blood. Back in his day, a Vampire could acquire the ability of another by feasting on their blood. Kinkel has many other abilities, though he keeps them secret. He has no need for a weapon. Kinkel is one of the last of his generation, by a combination of slayers killing older Vampires and infighting between his generation. Through his long life Count Kinkel has sought to become the most powerful Vampire in existence, by getting the abilites of others. Kinkel has many pawns in the Vampire World, and has much political power within their realm.
Extra:
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 am

almostinsane99 wrote:
All accepted. One thing, romantic, though. Your character can't be that old and still live in her parents old vacation home. It'd have collapsed by now.
Alright, I'll edit.

Okay. I edited.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 am

I just wanted, to let you know that i added that Artemis was born in liverpool. I guess i put that because the beatles were from liverpool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 am

(OOC: Cool. Accepted, Magus. Thanks romantic. LOL. Who are the Beatles? Just kidding. Razz I think we should start this.)
Felix sipped his drink as he watched the humans from his corner in the nightclub. He shook his head. This was a vampire nightclub and it seemed that a few humans had been unlucky enough to stumble into it. They were enjoying themselves, ignorant of the hungry stares of the vampires. Felix sipped the rest of his win. Who knows. Maybe they'd be turned instead of killed.
Back to top Go down
beast93boy

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Alex grabbed his bookbag, shut his locker and eagerly started for the school exit. He'd been listening to police radios for possible vampire attacks for the last few weeks now without any luck. But last night, however, he overheard a policeman describing a robbery from a local blood bank.
The first thing Alex needed to do was get home and grab some gear. Then he could go to the blood bank and look for clues.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 pm

(I want a vamp and normal human(if I can) I'll make sheet tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:26 pm

(And I'm making a werewolf.)

Name: Kamilopterisa Hilwervis Niberton (Kami)

Race: (Humans, Vampyres, etc.)

Appearance: Vampyres vs Slayers KamiComplete-1

Backround/Personality: Kami was bitten at a young age, leaving her defenseless to the Wolf. During her first full moon as a werewolf, she killed her own mother, then fled the area. For the next several years, she was more Wolf than human, preying on anything living.

At the age of thirteen, everything changed. A werewolf by the name of Javy appeared in her life. They only spent two weeks together, but it was enough for her to gain back her humanity. At the end of the two weeks, a coven of vampyres attacked. Javy sacrificed his own life so that Kami could escape.

Ever since then, Kami has just been wandering about, feeling so lost and alone.

Kami is loud, obnoxious, and very headstrong. However, she is a loner and often suffers bouts of depression, during which times she doesn’t utter more than two words. Her mind is never far from Javy, for she never learned to let him go. She hates herself for what she is, and for what she’s done.

Weapons/Abilities: Kami has several daggers hidden throughout her clothing, as well as a vial of poison. She also keeps a handgun attached to her belt, but only has three bullets left for it.

As a werewolf, Kami has better senses than most. Also, unless caused by silver, her wounds heal faster normal. She also happens to be a witch, but has yet to figure out how to really control her powers.

Extra: She carries a knapsack around with her, in which she stores all of her worldly possessions (most of which are stolen). And she hates vampyres with a vengeance.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:33 pm

(OOC: Got it.)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Room for one more Vampire?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 pm

(OOC: Sure.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:52 pm

((I'm going to combine Miral and Desmond's dialogue, since it seems better, since they work as a team instead of being separate. I hope you don't mind. It'll keep my posts from getting too long.))

Miral sighed. The vampyre couple had been stalking their current interest of prey for about three hours. The man had smelled delicious to both her and Desmond's tastes. Miral loved sweet, happy people's blood, whereas Desmond loved bitter liar's blood. Apparently this man was both happy and a liar, which was unusual, and they couldn't resist, no matter how long they had to wait. Besides, Desmond had been letting Miral choose who she wanted to hunt for a while, and Desmond paid for it. They had been hovering outside a window on the fifth floor of a building, where they had a clear view of the man in question. He was sitting at a table, arguing quite loudly with a woman who seemed pretty much disinterested in what he had to say.

"It looks like he has a temper..." Desmond commented. "...Anger blood is quite sour. You sure you don't mind, Miral?" he asked.

"I don't mind. I need to let you have a choice now and then." Miral replied.

Now they just had to wait until this guy left the building, when they would finally get a catch.

Last edited by zukoismybf on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampyres vs Slayers   Vampyres vs Slayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampyres vs Slayers
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next