New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Set in 1013, the Norse are at war with the Anglo-Saxons because the English King Æthelred attacked and pillaged a Danish Village during a Nordic ritual which leaves the Danes unarmed. The war has been going on for almost Ten years and the Danes have made much progress.
The RP takes place during the Battle for London and afterward. The RP will center around a Danish Force that used to be Mercenaries during the Frank Civil War. They are led by a highly skilled leader and own three Viking Long Ships.
The mission after London will be to protect Prince Canut, second son of the Danish King Sweyn. Canut's older Brother, Harold 2nd, is favored to become the next King due to the fact that Canut is shy, soft spoken and appears weak.

Needed Characters:
Head of the Viking Band
Prince Canut: TokoToTheEnd
Canut's Caretaker:
King Swyen:

Character Sheets:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Skills:
Flaws:
Personality:
History:

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 pm

I want to reserve Prince Canut.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Thorfinn son of Thors
Appearance: http://img03.wa.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/1118/03-018.0/compressed/vinland_saga_v03_c18_p049.jpg
http://img07.tx.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/1118/03-020.0/compressed/vinland_saga_v03_c20_p137.jpg
Alliance (Dane or Saxon): Dane
Weapons: Two daggers, one of which being his Father's and throwing knives/daggers
Skills: Knife fighting, hunting, throwing daggers, killing, Agile, Fast, Acrobatic
Flaws: Short Temper
Personality: A glum, angry young man, Thorfinn is a silent warrior who abandoned his childhood at the age of seven. He despises the leader of the band for killing his father and seeks duels with him whenever he can. He is a noble and honorable warrior who hates tricks and backstabbing.
History: Thorfinn is a teenage warrior in the company, though he hates his commander for slaying his father Thors and has sworn to kill him in a duel. To earn the right to engage in these duels, he must complete difficult feats for the commander, such as sabotage or the killing of enemy generals. Thorfinn is a Jomsviking noble through his mother Helga and inherited superb physical talents from his father. He does not fight for the love of battle, but is still prone to losing his composure when in combat. This hotheadedness often costs him battles against more experienced opponents

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Awesome, thanks TOko. Make sure you make a quick character sheet for him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Name: Prince Canut
Alliance (Dane or Saxon): Danish
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i39.photobucket.com/albums/e157/lunatica_luz/tadase.jpg
Weapons: Dual swords
Skills: He's pretty skilled at swords, but is still learning, somewhat fast, good at sneaking
Flaws: Appears weak because of his introverted personality
Personality: Canut is a very shy person and doesn't speak out that much. He is unsure of himself at time and many people think little of him. But he still tries to please people.
History: Canut is the second son of King Sweyn and so he is second in line for the throne, though he doubts he will get it. He grew up with a mostly typical prince life.

Is this good?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 am

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP   Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Days: A Viking RP
Page 1 of 1