New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrippa

Please to meet you my name is Agrippa. Empty
PostSubject: Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.   Please to meet you my name is Agrippa. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 am

Hello everyone, my name is Agrippa. My screenname that is. I joined, mostly because I bookmarked this site months ago and just now now decided to take the plunga. As you can all remember I'm also a fellow member of Avatar Spirit Forum as well in addition to my membership on Giant in the Playground Forum. Here's hoping I get along here at least as well as at those two places. Thank you.

P.S. I just might start a roleplay here or on GitP Forums in a month or so. And while it will start at with a modest and bare-bones premise, what ever ideas the players bring into it in game will be added. And it will be a crossover and humiliating/unfair tactics will be encouraged. The smarter the better.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.   Please to meet you my name is Agrippa. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am

Welcome Agrippa! It's always mnice to have a new member on the site. Please do your best to be active and post a lot. XD
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.   Please to meet you my name is Agrippa. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:26 am

I'll post if I can think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.   Please to meet you my name is Agrippa. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please to meet you my name is Agrippa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: