New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finishing RPGs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 pm

So we are all rpgers on here right? And we know that most rpgs end up dying. I think it's mainly lack of interest or posting ourselves into corners no one can get out of, or could if they tried. It could also be that we are always posting new rpgs. But there are some times that an rpg actually gets ended. It is able to be finished. Has anyone ever done this or been in one that got finished.

Myself I was able to finish The Unwanted, The Darkness War and The Light Side and I'd like to thank those who rpged with me to help me finish them. XD
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Yeah, I remember those three you mentioned. I don't remember finished the Light Side though. I'd actually like to see the Darkness War make a comeback.

Anyway, I remember I was in a pokemon trainer rp that actually finished, that was pretty cool. I think another rp of mine did or nearly finished, don't remember what it was called, but two gods called different people to fight and stuff...

I have problems actually getting mine started... thinking of finishing them is a little out there for me.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 pm

I remember finishing the Light Side, though the Darkness War was the first one I had finished. Maybe i should restart it and see how differently it goes. Of course I didn't save it, so I have to recall the rpg by memory.....*headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 am

Right now I'm hoping we can finish Dawn of a New Prince. It feels like it's reaching a climax, or at least getting close, so I hope it won't fall apart before then.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:05 am

Me too. I'm rather eager to move onto the more Star Wars side of things for the next Dawn RP. Though Alec was an important player in the RP, and with him gone, its hard to know when it'll get to be finished, depending on when he comes back.

Same goes for Rebellion and This World. Alec is even more important for those two RPs, moreso for Rebellion. He plays pivotal roles for both those RPs, especially for Rebellion. With him still gone, its been hard getting those two RPs to keep moving along. While Rebellion is nowhere near its ending, This World is coming to an important point in its plot, and is nearing its climax. I do hope Alec returns soon, so all these RPs can continue to go on.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Same here. I love all these roleplays and wish Alec was back so we could continue having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Wow, over six months later and we still haven't finished Dawn. What is up with that? At least we're close.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Yes, very very very very VERY close. All we need to do is to have Aang and Katara finish their little talk. Then it vell be OVER!!! At long last, too. I can't wait to get that finished up and get started on the sequel RP.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Yay, we finished Dawn! Finally! There were times I was afraid it really would die. But we got through to the end!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:22 pm

That we did. I do believe this is New World's first completed RP! Well, second. Heirs was the first, I think. But we did it nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
Big T

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 am

Word. ^_^

I really enjoyed it, too. And I've already said it, but I'm looking forward to the sequel. So many possibilities!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Same here. I can't wait to see how the Avatar characters change Star Wars history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finishing RPGs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing RPGs   Finishing RPGs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing RPGs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying Rules/Information-
Jump to: